Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp trek is a widely well-known Himalayan hiking trip in Nepal. On this trip, you will visit Annapurna Base Camp, the foothill of Mount Annapurna. Annapurna is one of the top ten high mountains on the earth which are above 8000 meters from sea level.
In short Annapurna Base Camp, trekking is also called ABC Trek. Some people also call it Annapurna Sanctuary Trek because the area of Annapurna Base Camp seems like a sanctuary that is circled by beautiful snowy Himalayan peaks.
The tallest peak you can view from the base camp is Mt Annapurna I. This is the 10th highest mountain in the world which rises to an elevation of 8,091 meters/ 26545 feet. Apart from Annapurna I, from the Annapurna Base Camp, you can also easily see Mt Fishtail (Machapuchare), Mt Annapurna South, Mt Annapurna Fang, Mt Annapurna III, Mt Hiunchuli, Mt Gangapurna, Mt Khangsar Kang, and Tent Peak. Most of the mountains in Annapurna Base Camp are over 7000 meters.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a moderate type of trekking. Any person with average physical fitness can join this trek. It starts from the lowland rice terraces to the foothill of huge Annapurna massif providing an extraordinary shift of ecosystems because of the unique combination of depth and height along the route.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek grants you an opportunity to walk across naturally beautiful mountain landscapes. The trail passes a dense tropical forest of bamboo and rhododendron covering the south-facing slopes and the north-facing slopes covered by rain shadow.
Indeed Annapurna Base Camp Trek incorporates some of the most beautiful and majestic mountain panoramas with rich bio-diversity and culture, incomparable with other trekking destinations in Nepal. It also takes you through the old settlements of the ethnic communities of Gurungs, Thakalis, and Magars.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the tea house trekking. During trekking, you will be staying at clean, comfortable mountain lodges with the availability of basic services for night halt. In short to say, during Annapurna Base Camp Trek you will be enjoying excellent sceneries, nature, and culture.
SOLO ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK
The person who does not want to accompany any other trekker can do Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek. It does not matter the person is either male or female. Solo Trek becomes 100% safe and also more exciting with an experienced guide or guide + porter. The guide is highly advised for Solo ABC Trek.
Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition have been organizing Solo Annapurna Base Camp Trek. We provide license holder experienced hiking guide, porter (if require) to the every Solo Trekker.
EXCELLENT HIMALAYA: RECOMMENDED OPERATOR OF ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK.
Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition, leading trekking operator based in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. It is run by local tourism experts and Sherpas who live in Nepal. We are also authorized by the Tourism Ministry of Nepal Government, for organizing trekking tours in Nepal.
Our salient features are as below by which all the people trust us as the best company of Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
Run by Local Experts: As a local travel operator, we know well about the route of Annapurna Base Camp Trek and its surroundings. We know the best way of trekking to Annapurna Base Camp here and get you also the same way.
Trustworthy: We are a trustworthy Trekking Company for Annapurna Base Camp Trek in this sense that we are operating all Annapurna Base Camp Trek based on reality, integrity and honesty.
Focus on your needs: We highly value all trekkers and are responsive to their needs and preferences. Our Annapurna Base Camp Trek packages are customizable according to their interests and plan.
Good Value for money: We provide the value of what you are buying of our any services at least equal to the amount you are paying. Our price is always competitive that does not have any middle and hidden fees.
Real Cared Services: Our one travel consultant or our local trekking guide keep in touch with our clients every time. We make sure their protection guaranteed so that they will have peace of mind while trekking to Annapurna Base Camp with us.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. We pick up at the airport by our car and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Coach, 200 km west of Kathmandu. Driving 7 hours. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 3: Drive from Pokhara to Marqu by Jeep. Driving 3 hours. Trekking from Marqu to Sinuwa (Alt. 2,360m/7,742ft). Walking 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Tea House.
Day 4: Trekking from Sinuwa to Deurali (3230m/10497ft). Walking 6 hours. Overnight at Tea House.
Day 5: Trekking from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13422ft) via Machapuchchhre Base Camp (3700m/12025ft.). Walking 6 hours. Overnight at Tea House.
Day 6: Trekking back from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7507ft). Walking 7 hours. Overnight in Mountain Lodge.
Day 7: Trekking from Bamboo to Marqu/ Siwai. Walking 7 hours. Drive from Marqu to Pokhara by jeep. Driving 3 hours. Overnight in Hotel Pokhara.
Day 8: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Coach. Driving 7 hours. Overnight in Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 9: We drop you at Kathmandu International airport by our car for your flight to your country. Final Departure from Nepal.
SOLO TREK PACKAGE COST IN PRIVATE TOUR BASIS: USD 735 PER PERSON
The above Package Cost includes:
1. Your arrival airport pickup & your departure airport drop by private car.
2. Two-night accommodation in Kathmandu at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
3. Two-night accommodation in Pokhara at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
4. Mode of all ground transport as mentioned in the above itinerary.
5. During trekking accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. An Experienced English speaking friendly trekking Guide for the entire trekking.
7. Expenses of food, accommodation, insurance, transport and the wages of Guide.
8. Trekking Permit (TIMS Card) fee.
9. Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Fee.
10. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
11. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. Necessary paper works, government, and local taxes tourist and service charges.
14. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The above Package cost excludes:
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking.
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for farewell dinner on the last night of the trip.
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above package includes section.
1. In the package, if you want to include food cost of trekking and porter. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including the food of trekking and porter.
2. Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be extended connecting with Poon Hill, Ghandruk, Mardi Himal. If you want to extend ABC Trek including mentioned places, please let us know. We will customize ABC Trek according to your requirements.