The Last Resort Bungee: Bhotekoshi Bungy Jump
Bungy Jump at the Last Resort is an exhilarating adventure activity that you can experience in Nepal. The freedom of leaping into thin air gets the heart racing of the adventure junkies. The Last Resort is located on top of a gorge close to the Tibetan border. Luxurious safari tents are set in lush gardens for a peaceful stay in an exotic setting. The Bungy Bridge happens to be the first privately owned bridge in Nepal. It has been specially designed for bungy jumping with a 4x-safety factor and has a loading factor of 41,500 kg or 4.5 tons according to Swiss measurements.
Location: The Last Resort Bungee Jump Site is 100 km from Kathmandu on the Araniko Highway which connects Tibet, China. The place is called Listikot at Sindhupalchok District of Nepal. By drive, it takes around 3 hours from Kathmandu.
The Gorge: The Last Resort Bungee takes place on a 166m-wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhoti Kosi River.
The Bridge: Swiss designed, especially for bungee jumping with a 4x safety factor. The bridge has a loading factor of 41,500kg or 4.5 tones. And those are Swiss measurements! The Bungy bridge is the longest in Nepal and also the only privately-owned bridge. Before its construction, locals walked five hours to cross this river gorge.
The Jump: Ultimate Bungy at The Last Resort in Nepal may be the most spectacular Bungy Jump on the Planet. This the last report remarkable 500ft (160m) drop into the Bhoti Kosi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet border is the longest free-fall in the world. Designed, constructed, and operated by very experienced Kiwis to exacting international standards your safety is guaranteed. It is Nepal’s, Ultimate Rush. Imagine a bridge over a 160-meter tropical gorge with the Bhote Kosi, one of the world’s wildest rivers raging below… Now Jump.
Bungee jump in the Last Resort over the Bhotekoshi River is a year-round activity. However, March to May and September to November is the most favorable time to go for bungee jumping in the Last Resort because during this time the weather becomes dry and cool.
Special Considerations for Bungee/ Swing:
• Age Range: Riders must be above 18 years or else parent’s consent is required.
• Weight Range: All riders for bungee must weight a minimum of 40 kg to a maximum of 100 kg. For swing must weight a minimum of 40 kg to a maximum of 120 kg. For tandem swing maximum combined couple weight should be 140 kg.
• Footwear: Riders must wear tightly closed shoes.
• No alcohol may be consumed by the rider prior to taking the ride.
Health Consideration for Bungee/ Swing:
Before you go Bungee jump it requires to be confirmed that you do not have the following health conditions. This means clients will not be allowed to use the Bungee Jump in the following cases.
• If the rider has asthma or any respiratory disorders.
• If the rider recently had any bone fractures or any other medical surgeries.
• If the rider joints can be easily dislocated.
• If the rider is taking/has taken any medication for high/low blood pressure.
• If the rider is having heart disease.
• If the rider is pregnant
• If the rider has an addiction to alcohol or drugs
• If the rider has epilepsy.
BUNGEE/ SWING ONLY PRICE IN THE LAST RESORT
|1||Bungee Only||NPR (Rs) 6000 Per Person|
|2||Swing Only||NPR (Rs) 6000 Per Person|
|3||Tandem only||NPR (Rs) 9500 Per 2 people|
- Above mentioned rate includes tax. But, it does not include lunch and transportation. Clients need to reach The Last Resort by their own transportation.
- Clients, who have booked Bungee or Swing only, need to reach The Last Resort at 9 AM in the morning for the bungee or swing.
- The above price does not include photos-video. If you want a photo-video package, the extra cost is NPR (Rs) 1800. It includes 2 videos, 10 photos, and a cool The Last Resort t-shirt.
Bungee or Swing Offer Price @ NPR (Rs) 5400 Per Person. This offer price will be valid till 5th Sep 2021.
Bungee/ Swing is available only 4 days a week (Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday).
. Booking is supposed to be made two days before the trip date.
. For booking call direct or Viber or WhatsApp us at +977-9851203181 for any information and availability status on your required date.
. At the time of booking, you should make full payment either via eSsewa/ connect IPS or via online bank transfer. Then we will book your Bungee on your given date.
. Refunds are not made for unused services at the last minute & less than 24 hours.
. Cancellation one day (24 hours) before the activity date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
. Cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur a 15% cancellation charge.
DAY TRIP PACKAGES IN THE LAST RESORT
|S.N||DAY TRIP PACKAGE NAME||PRICE|
|1||Bungy or Swing day trip||NPR (Rs) 7500 Per Person|
|2||Bungy + Swing day trip||NPR (Rs) 9500 Per Person|
|3||Tandem day trip||NPR (Rs) 12000 Per 2 People|
|4||Canyoning day trip||NPR (Rs) 6050 Per Person|
|5||Bungy + Canyoning trip||NPR (Rs) 10450 Per Person|
|6||Go and see day trip||NPR (Rs) 2000 Per Person|
Day Trip Package includes:
- Both way transportation.
- Chosen activity
Day Trip package price does not include a night stay at The Last Resort.
OVERNIGHT TRIP PACKAGES PRICE IN THE LAST RESORT
|S.N||OVERNIGHT PACKAGE NAME||PRICE|
|1||Relax at the resort (1 night)||NPR (Rs) 6650 Per Person|
|2||Relax + Bungee or Swing (1 night)||NPR (Rs) 11400 Per Person|
|3||Relax + Tandem (1 night)||NPR (Rs) 19800 Per 2 People|
|4||Relax + Canyoning (1 night)||NPR (Rs) 9000 Per Person|
|5||Relax + Canyoning + Bungee (1 night)||NPR (Rs) 15000 Per Person|
Day Trip Package includes:
- Both way transportation.
- Four meals (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch)
- Accommodation on safari tents on sharing basis
- Chosen activity
RELAX PACKAGE PRICE WITHOUT ACTIVITY AT THE LAST RESORT
|1||Bed + Breakfast||NPR (Rs) 3000 Per Person|
|2||Bed + Breakfast + Lunch or Dinner||NPR (Rs) 4000 Per Person|
|3||Bed + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner||NPR (Rs) 5000 Per Person|
- Above mentioned Relax package price does not include transport.
- Accommodation is in 2 person and 4 person safari tents in sharing. The tents are all set in the garden and have comfortable beds, blankets, towels, and light. We provide safety deposit boxes for your valuables.
Notice: Guests, who are joining a day trip and overnight trip packages, are supposed to report/ arrive at The Last Resort Sales Office at Sagarmatha, Bazaar, Mandala Street at 5:45 AM in the morning on the trip date. Then you start the drive by our bus. You will stop on the way to the resort for a toilet break. Simple breakfast and drinks will be available to buy during the break. You are also welcome to bring your own breakfast.
After the activity and a day at the Last Resort, our bus leaves the resort after 6:00 PM (may vary upon conditions like the number of jumpers, weather conditions, and traffic) making it possible for the guests to get back in Kathmandu maximum by 9:00 PM.
The above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Packing List for Bungee & Activities at the Last Resort
• Water Bottle (Encouraged to refill your water bottle with mineral water available at the resort to minimize the impact on the environment.)
• Sunscreen and Sunhat
• Sport shoes or hiking shoes for bungee/swing/canyoning
• Sport shoes or sandals for rafting
• T-shirt, Shirts for rafting
• Swimwear for canyoning
Besides Bungee Jump at The Last Resort, we also believe that you will be also interested in other bungees and adventure activities available in Nepal.
Kushma Bungee Jump
The world’s highest bungee in the world. Kushma Bungee has opened from 31st Oct 2020. For detailed information on Kushma Bungee, please click here.
Pokhara Bungee Jump
Bunjee Jump in Pokhara is only the tower Bungee in Nepal. It is also recognized as the highest water touch Bungee in the world. It is located in Hemja near the landing point of Zip Flyer. For detailed information on Pokhara Bungee, please click here.
Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding in Pokhara offers you to experience unmatched attractive grandeur as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin, vultures, eagles, kites while floating over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungles with a fantastic mountain view. For detailed information on Pokhara Paragliding, please click here.
Ultralight flight in Nepal is available only in Pokhara. Ultralight flight Pokhara is a unique way to discover the majestic Himalayas and for the Ariel sightseeing of Pokhara valley. For detailed information on Ultralight Pokhara, please click here.
Zip Flyer in Pokhara is one of the world’s most incredible zip lines. It is completely a new type of adventure activities that will push your adrenaline to the max! So Challenge your spirit as you take on thrills, excitement, and fun as you have never experienced before. For detailed information on Zipline Pokhara, please click here.
Hot Air Balloon Pokhara
Hot Air Balloon is an exciting activity that has introduced in Pokhara on 17th November 2018. It is the latest adventure sport in Pokhara. Hot air ballooning in Pokhara provides to see the mighty Himalayas. For detailed information on Hot Air Balloon Pokhara, please click here.