Nepal is one of the most excellent travel destinations to spend holidays as there are many options for tourists to explore the holiday activities. Nepal is the paradise of culture, tradition, religion, landscape, wildlife and natural beauty, including the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains ‘Himalayas ‘, thousands of beautiful temples and monasteries. The major tourist attractions of Nepal are as below:
- The Beautiful Himalayas including Mount Everest & many snow-capped high mountains.
- Ten World Heritage Sites in Nepal.
- Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha.
- World famous Hindu and Buddhist Temples.
- Diversified Cultural mix (Home of more than 60 ethnic communities).
- The perfect destination for adventures like mountaineering, trekking, rafting, wildlife safari, bungee jumping, paragliding, zip lining and more.
- Plenty of wildlife and bird watching places.
- Worthy handicrafts and fine arts.
- Delicious variety of cuisines.
- Colorful Festivals year around.
- Friendly people.
- Smile hospitality in every corner.
- Hassel free visa and low-cost travel.
- Quality lodging, food, and transportation.
- Finally, Nepal is very safe to travel comparatively
Find your trip
It’s my dream from my childhood to reach the base camp of Mount Everest. By reading several travel books I knew it needs one experienced trek organizer for the best trip experience. I talked with a couple of friends who already did it. They recommended me Excellent Himalaya Trek and ...Read More
My husband and I did Nepal Tour 7 nights 8 days in the first week of April 2018. The trip was fantastic. We visited Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan. Before we fixed this trip Mr. Suman, the manager, he sent us detail on various trips to Nepal in the email. He ...Read More
I finished Annapurna circuit trek including Poon Hill last November 2017. It was the awesome trekking that I had ever done in my life in terms of perfect Himalayan views, beautiful villages, nice local people and several sceneries. My trek was organized by Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition. Before the ...Read More