Manaslu Tea House Trek
Manaslu Trek is one of the rewarding hiking journeys in the Himalayan territory. Mount Manaslu rank as the 9th highest mountain in the world. It lies in the west north of Kathmandu at the Gorkha district of Nepal. The world Manaslu refers to “The spirit-mountain”. The villagers believe that the compassionate and strong deity resides within this mountain.
Manaslu Trek is the trip to explore the beautiful periphery of Mount Manaslu. This trek is comparatively less crowded and untouched by modernity than other popular trekking routes in Nepal. This trek commercially opened from 1991 AD. It is still controlled by the Nepal government as a restricted area. But by special permits trekkers are allowed to trek in Manaslu.
Manaslu trek grants a great view of some of the high Himalayan peaks in the world like Mount Manaslu, Mount Annapurna, and Mount Dhaulagiri. Besides, it also provides to explore hidden cultural villages and outstanding as well as biological diversity. Thus, we can say that Manaslu Trek is a wonderful blend of natural glory as well as cultural diversity.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the off-beaten trails of Nepal. However, it requires only moderate fitness. In Manaslu trek, you need to walk in an average of six to seven hours of walking per day. To join Manaslu Trek, it is not required to have an athletic body. If you have some prior trekking experiences will be the advantage. However, the person who does not have any such experiences are advised to do exercise like jogging a few weeks prior to the trekking.
Manaslu Tea House Trek/ Lodge Trekking
In the route of trekking in Nepal, accommodation in lodges is called tea houses. Tea Houses in the trekking route are almost similar types. They are built of locally available materials like stone, woods, bricks, etc. Tea Houses are not like a big hotel with luxury facilities. One tea house has normally 10 to 12 rooms on average. Rooms are often with twin beds and with a small window. Beds are made of wood. Beds with mattress, pillow, and blankets. The toilets are often shared outside the rooms.
In the Manaslu Trek route, tea houses are available for accommodation. These guesthouses are often clustered together in small settlements to cater for trekkers, or occasionally by themselves in quieter areas. Only at Larke Phedi/ Dharmashala before moving over Larke Pass, lodges options are very few. For a long time, there was only one old lodge, with a row of tents outside for trekkers. Now there are established two newer prefab lodges. The tea houses in Manaslu were destroyed in the earthquake of 2015 but almost all of them have been restored now.
Manaslu Tea House Trek Package Cost:
Bronze Package Cost: 699 Per Person
Silver Package Cost: 999 Per Person
Gold Package Cost: 1099 Per Person
Package Cost Includes:
• Your arrival airport pickup & your departure airport drop by private car as per itinerary.
• 3-night accommodation in Kathmandu at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
• During trekking accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House.
• During trekking food on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). (Only give in Gold and Silver Package Price)
• During trekking, one experienced friendly trekking Guide.
• During trekking one strong porter. One porter carries luggage of two people in total weight limit of 25 kg. (Only give in Gold Package Price)
• Expenses of food, accommodation, insurance, transport, and the wages of Guide.
• Manaslu Special Trekking Permit fee.
• Manaslu Conservation Area Permit fee.
• Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Fee.
• Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola by bus
• Drive from Dharapani to Besi Sahar by jeep in sharing
• Drive from Besi Sahar to Kathmandu by bus
• Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
• Trip Map for Group
• Trip Achievement Certificate.
• All government taxes, local tax, and tourist service charges.
Package Cost Excludes:
• Airfare of your international flight.
• Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
• Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, dessert.
• All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
• In case of emergency helicopter rescue/ evacuation & its cost.
• Tips for Trekking Staff.
• Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, etc.
Note: The above price is on per person basis for a minimum group size of two people.