Annapurna Circuit Trek for Beginners
- Trip Code: N-AT-141
- Destination: Nepal
- Season: Sept/Oct/Nov/Mar/Apr/May
- Max Altitude: 5416 meters/ 17769 feet
- Trip Starts/Ends: Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Transportation: Car, Jeep and Coach
- Accomodation: Standard hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara & Tea-house in Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate/ Strenuous
Annapurna Circuit is one of the very popular trekking trails not only in Nepal also in the world. The trekking trail of Annapurna Circuit lies in the northwestern Himalayas of Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek is also called Annapurna Round trekking because it circles the Annapurna Himalayan Range. Annapurna I is the world’s tenth tallest mountain in the world. Its height is 8091 meters/ 26545 feet from the sea level.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is also suitable for beginners as well as first-timer hikers. The route of Annapurna Circuit Trek opened for foreign nationals in 1977 AD. This trail starts from less than 1000 meters and goes up to the height of 5,416 m. It passes through distinct regional scenery of rivers, flora, fauna, and above different mountains.
The highest point of the Annapurna Circuit is the Thorong La (5416m/17769ft). Thorong La is also considered as the longest mountain pass in the world. It is a dream of all trekkers that to look over the magnificent Himalayan peak by own eyes just sitting down on the top of that pass.
In Annapurna Circuit Trek the trekkers pass through four regions: Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, and Myagdi. Lamjung and Myagdi are at the lower altitude with lush green subtropical valleys with villages and terraced farming. Manang and Mustang are at a higher altitude with arid Tibetan style landscape. Majority of people are in Manang and Mustang are Buddhist whose culture is predominantly influenced by Tibetan people. Mustang also is one of the few places in the world to view the ancient Bonpo Religion in action.
Annapurna Circuit Trek starts with counter-clockwise from Besisahar following the Marsyangdi River upstream and to its source near the village of Manang. Then it goes to reaches its summit in Thorung La (pass) at the height of 5416m, or 17,769 feet. The route goes past the following mountains: Annapurna I, II, II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri and also passing through the world’s deepest gorge in between those two 8,000-plus meter peaks.
Annapurna circuit trek itinerary for beginners
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met our Tour officer at the airport and he will escort you to the hotel. In the hotel, briefing of the trip. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar, 172 km west of Kathmandu by public bus. Driving 5:30 hours. O/n at Mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Drive from Beshi Sahar to Dharapani (1860m/6102ft) by jeep in sharing. Driving 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2725m/8940ft). Walking 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trekking from Chame to Pisang (3190m/10466ft). Walking 5:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trekking from Pisang to Manang (3500m/11483ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Rest Day in Manang for acclimatization. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Trekking from Manang to Yak Kharka (4090m/13418ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trekking from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4441m/14570ft). Walking 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Trekking from Thorung Phedi to Muktinath via Thoroung-la passes (5416m/17769ft). Walking 8:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trekking from Muktinath to Jomsom (2743 m/ 8778 ft). Walking 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara (823m/2700ft) by public bus. Distance158 km. Driving 8 hrs. O/n Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 13: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to your home country. Our tour officer will drop you at Kathmandu International airport to catch up on your flight and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
Note: Excellent Himalaya Trek organizes Annapurna Circuit Trek for you on any date that you select.
Bronze Price: 625 Per Person
Silver Price: 825 Per Person
Gold Price: 899 Per Person
Package Cost Includes:
• Your arrival airport pickup & your departure airport drop by private car as per itinerary.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast as per itinerary.
• Accommodation in Pokhara at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast as per itinerary.
• During trekking accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House.
• During trekking food on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). (Only give in Gold and Silver Package Price)
• During trekking, one experienced friendly trekking Guide.
• During trekking one strong porter. One porter carries luggage of two people in total weight limit of 25 kg. (Only give in Gold Package Price)
• Expenses of food, accommodation, insurance, transport and the wages of Guide.
• Trekking Permit (TIMS Card) fee.
• Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Fee.
• All ground transport type is as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
• Trip Achievement Certificate.
• All government taxes, local tax, and tourist service charges.
Package Cost Excludes:
• Airfare of your international flight.
• Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
• Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, dessert.
• All kind of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• In case of emergency helicopter rescue/ evacuation & its cost.
• Tips for Trekking Staff.
• Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, etc.
About Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition: Operator of Annapurna Circuit Trek
Excellent Himalaya Trek is leading trekking operator of Nepal authorized by Tourism Ministry, Nepal Government. It is run by local tourism experts and Sherpas of Nepal. We have been handling many tourists from around the world. The above cost of Annapurna Circuit Trek is in per person basis for a minimum group size of two people on a private tour basis. We also organize Solo Trek for Annapurna Circuit. For the price of Solo trek and any further please feel free to contact us. You may contact us by email: email@example.com or by mobile phone, WhatsApp and Viber: +977 9851203181. We will be in your support at any time or day.