Cost of Tilicho Lake Annapurna Circuit Trek
Tilicho Lake Annapurna Circuit Trek is an energizing and also one of the most mainstream Himalayan walking trips in Nepal. This trip circles Mt. Annapurna Massif with a visit to Tilicho Lake. Tilicho Lake is the high elevation lake likewise considered as the most elevated lake on the planet. It situated at an elevation of 4919 meters from the ocean level close by the Annapurna Himalayan range. The Hindus just as Buddhists accept it as the sacred lake.
The significant features of this traveling are particular provincial landscape as the circuit trail passes four districts (Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, and Myagdi); the astonishing mountain perspectives on Manaslu (8,000 or more meter top), Annapurna II and IV, Annapurna III, Pisang, Tilicho, Gangapurna, Nilgiri, Annapurna I (8,000 or more meter pinnacle) and Dhaulagiri (8,000 or more meter top) and, obviously, unblemished high Lake.
In addition, in this outing, you will appreciate the way of life of various indigenous individuals impacted either by Buddhism or Hinduism, and furthermore, you will go through the Mountain Rivers, cascades, porch land, and different mountain verdure.
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake can begin from various places like Besi Sahar, Chamje, Dharapani, or Chame. In the given itinerary the journey begins from Dharapani. Dharapani is reachable by 4/5 hours of jeep drive from Besi Sahar.
The trail goes through country land occupied by assorted ethnic gatherings and offers marvelous Mountain View from the far northern Himalayas to the Tibetan Plateau. From Dharapani, you will trip to Chame, Pisang, and Manang. From Manang, you will be veered off from the primary path of Annapurna Circuit and head towards Tilicho Lake.
In the wake of visiting the lake, you will again get together with the fundamental path of Annapurna Circuit at Yak Kharka. At that point, you begin to traverse the Thorong La Pass. Thorung La is the most elevated purpose of Annapurna Circuit at the height of 5416 meters. It gives the mystical landscape of the White Mountains.
In the wake of intersection Thorung La Pass (5416m), you trek to Muktinath Temple, a famous Hindus shrine with 108 spring water taps and secretive petroleum gas fires. After the visit of Muktinath, you follow the path along the edge of the Kali Gandaki River Valley to Jomsom. From Jomsom, by drive, you come to Pokhara, a pleasant town in Nepal. From Pokhara, you will drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met our Tour officer at the airport and he will escort you to the hotel. In the hotel, briefing of the trip. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar, 172 km west of Kathmandu by public bus. Driving 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Drive from Beshi Sahar to Dharapani (1860m/6102ft) by jeep in sharing. Driving 4:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2725m/8940ft). Walking 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trekking from Chame to Pisang (3190m/10466ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trekking from Pisang to Manang (3500m/11483ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Rest Day in Manang for acclimatization. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Trekking from Manang to Shri Kharka (4050m/13284ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trekking from Shri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4150m/13615ft). Walking 3 to 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Trekking from Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake (4919m/16138ft) and back to Shri Kharka (4050m/13284ft). Walking 7 to 8 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trekking from Shri Kharka to Yak Kharka (4090m/13418ft). Walking 5 to 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Trekking from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4441m/14570ft). Walking 3 to 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Trekking from Thorung Phedi to Muktinath via Thorang-la passes (5416m/17769ft). Walking 8 to 9 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 14: Trekking from Muktinath to Jomsom (2743 m/ 8778 ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 15: Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara (823m/2700ft) by public bus. Distance 158 km. Driving 9/10 hrs. O/n Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 16: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure to your home country. Our tour officer will drop you at Kathmandu International airport and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
Note: The above itinerary can make shorter or longer. Kindly tell us if you want to customize the above itinerary, we will make it according to your requirements.
Tilicho Lake Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost: USD 625 Per Person
The above Cost Includes:
1. Your arrival airport pickup & your departure airport drop by private car.
2. Two-night accommodation in Kathmandu at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
3. One-night accommodation in Pokhara at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
4. Mode of all ground transport as mentioned in the above itinerary.
5. During trekking accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. An Experienced English speaking friendly trekking Guide for the entire trekking.
7. Expenses of food, accommodation, insurance, transport, and the wages of Guide.
8. Trekking Permit (TIMS Card) fee.
9. Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Fee.
10. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
11. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. Necessary paper works, government, and local taxes tourist and service charges.
14. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The above Cost Excludes:
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days period). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking. (Per Day USD 25 to 30) depend on the food you choose according to the restaurant menu).
4. Porter (Porter Cost varies according to the itinerary you will select. Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg).
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for farewell dinner on the last night of the trip. (Cost around USD 8 to 10 per lunch/per dinner)
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above package includes section.
1. In the package, if you want to include food cost of trekking and porter. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including the food of trekking and porter.
2. The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons.
3. If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Annapurna Circuit Trek for a solo trekker. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.
4. In the above cost transportation from Jomsom to Pokhara by local bus and from Pokhara to Kathmandu is by tourist bus. The flight is also available from Jomsom and from Pokhara. If you want flight, the flight fare will be your extra cost.