Mardi Himal Trek Nepal
Mardi Himal Trek is an exciting hiking trip for the scenic Himalayan view and beautiful mountain terrain. Mardi Himal trek is relatively short than other general trekking trips in Nepal. Mardi Himal trekking trail is located inside the territory of the Annapurna Conservation Area at its eastern part nearly under Mount Fishtail (Machhapuchhre).
Indeed, Mardi Himal trekking is the hidden gem of the Annapurna territory. The trekking route to Mardi Himal formerly opened jus in 2012. But within a few years, it has become a selected trekking trail of many hiking and outdoor lovers. For the trekkers who love peace and tranquility, who want to avoid the crowd, Mardi Himal may be the best hiking destination for them.
In Mardi Himal trek people can explore diversified beauty. They can experience various flora and fauna of mountain forest, mountain lifestyle, glacial valley and also awesome Himalayan Vista. The major mountains that everyone can witness from Mardi Himal Trek are Mt. Annapurna I (8090m), Annapurna South (7219m), Machhapuchhare – Fishtail (6993m), Hiuchuli (6444m), Baraha Shikhar (7647m), Gangapurna 7575m and Mardi Himal 5553m, etc. Moreover, scenic terraced landscape, rhododendron trees, breathtaking Sunrise and Sunset View from the High Camp make a surprise to all people who go for Mardi Himal trek.
Mardi Himal Trek is a very popular trek among people from Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Taiwan, and other Asian countries. Excellent Himalaya Trek is the leading and authorized operator of Mardi Himal Trek managed by Sherpa, Local Experts, experienced guides and porters. We manage all the logistics required for Mardi Himal Trek and organize trekking in the best effective way.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. We pick up at the airport by our private vehicle and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Coach. Driving 7 hours. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 3: Drive from Pokhara to Kande. Trekking from Kande to Pothana (Alt. 1890m/ 6200ft). Walking 4 hours. Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
Day 4: Trekking from Pothana to Forest Camp (Alt. 2,520m/8064ft) via Deurali. Walking 5 hours. Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
Day 5: Trekking from Forest Camp to Low Camp (Alt 2970m/9504ft). Walking 5 hours.Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
Day 6: Trekking from Low camp to high camp (Alt 3900m/12795ft). Walking 3 to 4 hours. Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
Day 7: Early morning hiking to View Point (4006m/13143) Mardi Himal Base Camp (Alt. 4500m/ 14763ft), return back to Low Camp Walking 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
Day 8: Trekking from Low Camp to Sidhing Village (Alt. 1700m/5440ft). Walking 3:30 to 4 hours. Drive to Pokhara. Driving 3:30 hours. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 9: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Coach. Evening farewell dinner at an authentic restaurant with Nepali Cultural show. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: Final Departure from Nepal. We drop you at Kathmandu International airport in our car for your flight to your country.
Mardi Himal Trek Cost: USD 450 Per Person
The above Cost includes:
• Your arrival airport pickup & your departure airport drop by car.
• Two-night accommodation in Kathmandu at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
• Two-night accommodation in Pokhara at Tourist Type hotel with breakfast.
• During trekking accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House.
• Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara/ from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
• Drive from Pokhara to Kande by car.
• Drive from Sidhing to Pokhara by Jeep.
• During trekking, one experienced friendly trekking Guide.
• Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
• Trekking Permit (TIMS Card) fee.
• Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) Fee.
• All ground transport type is as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
• Trip Achievement Certificate.
• Trip Map.
• All government taxes, local tax, and tourist service charges.
The above Cost excludes:
• Nepal visa fee (USD 30 for 15 days/ USD 50 for 30 days period). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
• Airfare of your international flight.
• Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking. (Per Day USD 25 to 30) depend on the food you choose according to the restaurant menu)
• Porter (Total USD 90 per person for the whole trek in the basis of on porter sharing by two trekkers. Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg).
• Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
• Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, dessert.
• All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (USD 8 to 10 per lunch/per dinner)
• In case of emergency helicopter rescue/ evacuation & its cost.
• Tips for Trekking Staff.
• Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, etc.
• Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above service inclusive section.
1. In the package, if you want to include food cost of trekking and porter. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including the food of trekking and porter.
2. The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons.
3. If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Mardi Himal Trek for a solo trekker. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.
4. The above 10 days itinerary can be customized according to your requirements.