Everest Base Camp Trek at Malaysia Ringgit MYR
Everest Base Camp Trek is a dream trip of every Malaysia Hiker. Everest Base Camp shortly also famous as EBC Trek takes you to the beneath of world’s highest mountain Mount Everest and grants an opportunity to see Mount Everest very closely and its surrounding beautiful Himalayan panorama.
Summary of Everest Base Camp Trek
The standard Everest Base Camp Trek is 12 days hiking including two spare days for acclimatization. If count from your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal to departure from Kathmandu, the total duration of EBC trek will be 14 days. The Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla and ends also in Lukla. From Kathmandu to Lukla airfield is 35 minutes flight. From Lukla, hiking starts towards Namche Bazaar through the Sherpa villages of Chheplung, Ghat, Phakding, Benkar, Manjo, and Jorrsalle. On the way, you will cross several suspension bridges. In Namche Bazaar, you will stay one more day to acclimatize the body with the altitude. After Namche Bazaar, you continue trekking to Tengboche. In Tengboche, you visit the famous Buddhist monastery famous as Tengboche Monastery. Then, you walk ahead passing the places called Dibuche, Somare, Orsho, Dingboche (the world highest farmland), Thukla Pass (4,830m), Lobuche Pass (5,110m), Gorekshep to reach Everest Base Camp. After the visit of Everest Base Camp and climb to the viewpoint of Everest ‘Kalapathar’, you trek back to Lukla following the same previous route. From Lukla, you fly back to Kathmandu where your overall trip ends.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met our Tour officer and he will escort you to the hotel. The orientation of the trip at the hotel. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early morning flight to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Flight 30 to 35 minutes. Trek from Lukla to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft). Walking for 3 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization day. Day trip to Shyangboche and Khumjung Village (Alt. 3780m/12402ft) and trek back to Namche Bazaar. Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (Alt. 4350m/14272ft). Walking for 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day. Walk around Dingboche. Walking for 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Alt. 5365m/17602ft) then back to Gorak Shep. Walking 7:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Early in the morning hike up to Kalapatthar (Alt. 5555m/18225ft) then trek down to Pheriche (4200m/13780ft). Walking for 7 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (Alt.2804m/9199ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Flight back from Lukla. Rest of the day at leisure in Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to the home country. Our tour officer will drop you at the international airport and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
Please Click Here for detail itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost for Malaysia People: MYR 3450 Per Person
Add on: Porter. If you need porter the additional cost is MYR 320 Per Person on twin sharing basis.
The Services inclusive in above Price:
1. Airport pick up and drop services by private car.
2. Two-night hotel in Kathmandu at Tourist Standard Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Airline tickets for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and also from Lukla to Kathmandu.
4. Domestic airport taxes where applicable.
5. Accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. Everest National Park Entry Permit fee.
7. Trekker’s Information Management System [TIMS] registration card fee.
8. Khumbu Local Government Trekker Permit Tax
9. Experienced English speaking trained trekking guide for the entire trekking.
10. Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
11. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
14. Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
15. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The Services exclusive in above Price (Same in All Package Price):
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 30 for 15 days/ USD 50 for 30 days period). You can easily get Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meals cost during the trekking.
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kind of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge in flight etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the package price.
- The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons on the private tour basis.
- If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Everest Base Camp Trek for solo trekker on the private tour basis. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.
- Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg.
- Apart from the package, we also provide individual services like only mountain guide hire, porter hire, flight booking for Kathmandu Lukla flight tickets, hotel booking, etc.
About Operator of Everest Base Camp Trek
Excellent Himalaya Trek is leading trekking operator of Nepal run by local tourism experts and Sherpas. We have been organizing Everest Base Camp Trek for many tourists from Malaysia every year. The above cost of Everest Base Camp Trek quoted at Malaysian Ringgit especially for Malaysian hiking and outdoor lovers. We also accept payment in Malaysian Ringgit. For further information and any questions please feel free to contact us. You may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile phone, WhatsApp and Viber: +977 9851203181. We will be in your support at any time or day.