Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal
Every mountain lover has the ultimate dream of hiking to Everest Base Camp. Indeed, Everest Base Camp Trek is a worldly famous hiking trip as it takes you to the foothill of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the earth. Everest Base Camp in a short name called by EBC Trek.
Everest Base Camp hiking journey grants a lifetime opportunity to explore Mount Everest, the tallest peak on the earth, its nearby glaciers, and the other Himalayan peaks. Truly, Everest Base Camp Trek is an adventurous journey that is full of dreamy moments.
Basically Everest Base Camp Trek is 12 days including two rest days in Namche Bazaar and Dingboche with aim of better acclimatization with an altitude environment. Apart from 12 days, you need to include at least more two days for the stay in Kathmandu.
To start Everest Base Camp Trek, in the beginning, you fly to Lukla. It is a 35 minutes scenic flight. Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla and ends also in Lukla. From Lukla, hiking starts towards Namche Bazaar through the Sherpa villages of Chheplung, Ghat, Phakding, Benkar, Manjo, and Jorrsalle.
On the way, you will cross several suspension bridges. After Namche Bazaar, you continue trekking to Tengboche. In Tengboche, you visit the famous Buddhist monastery famous as Tengboche Monastery. Then, you walk ahead passing the places called Dibuche, Somare, Orsho, Dingboche (the world’s highest farmland), Thukla Pass (4,830m), Lobuche Pass (5,110m), Gorekshep to reach Everest Base Camp.
After the visit to Everest Base Camp and you also climb to Kalapathar. Kalapathar is the best viewpoint near Everest Base Camp for the best panoramic views of Mount Everest. Afterward, you trek back to Lukla following the same previous route. From Lukla, you fly back to Kathmandu where your overall trip ends.
EXCELLENT HIMALAYA: RECOMMENDED TREKKING AGENCY AND OPERATOR FOR EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
Excellent Himalaya Trek is recognized as the recommended operator of Langtang Trek as this company is run by local tourism experts and Sherpas who live in Nepal. We are also authorized by the Tourism Ministry of Nepal Government, to organize Everest Base Camp Trek and other trekking and expedition in Nepal for all people from around the world.
Our salient features are as below by which all the people trust us as the best local trekking agency in Nepal:
Run by Local Experts: As a local travel operator, we know well about the route of and its surroundings. We know the best way of trekking and tour here and get you also the same way.
Trustworthy: We are a trustworthy Trekking and Expedition Company in this sense that we are operating all trips based on reality, integrity and honesty.
Focus on your needs: We highly value all trekkers and are responsive to their needs and preferences. Our packages are customizable according to their interest and plan.
Good Value for money: We provide the value of what you are buying of our any services at least equal to the amount you are paying. Our price is always competitive that does not have any middle and hidden fees.
Real Cared Services: Our one travel consultant or our local trekking guide keep in touch with our clients every time. We make sure their protection guaranteed so that they will have peace of mind while trekking and touring.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost: USD 799 Per Person
The above Cost includes:
1. Airport pick up and drop services by private car.
2. Two-night hotel in Kathmandu at Tourist Standard Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Airline tickets for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and also from Lukla to Kathmandu.
4. Domestic airport taxes where applicable.
5. Accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. Everest National Park Entry Permit fee.
7. Trekker’s Information Management System [TIMS] registration card fee.
8. Khumbu Local Government Trekker Permit Tax
9. Experienced English speaking trained trekking guide for the entire trekking.
10. Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
11. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
14. Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
15. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The above Cost excludes:
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 30 for 15 days/ USD 50 for 30 days period). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking. (Per Day USD 25 to 30) depend on the food you choose according to the restaurant menu)
4. Porter (Total USD 80 per person for the whole trek on the basis of one porter sharing by two trekkers. Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg).
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge in flight, etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. (USD 8 to 10 per lunch/per dinner)
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation, etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above service inclusive section.
. In the package, if you want to include porter and food cost of trekking. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including porter and food of trekking.
. The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons.
. If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Everest Base Camp Trek for a solo trekker. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.