Everest Base Camp Trek Package
Everest Base Camp Trek is a worldly famous hiking trip as it takes you to the foothill of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the earth. Everest Base Camp in short called by EBC Trek. Everest Base Camp hiking trip offers you a great opportunity to explore Mount Everest, the tallest peak on the earth, its nearby glaciers, and the other Himalayan peaks. Truly, Everest Base Camp Trek is an adventurous lifetime journey that is full of romantic moments.
Practically, Everest Base Camp Trek is 12 days including two rest days in Namche Bazaar and Dingboche with the aim of better acclimatization with an altitude environment. Apart from 12 days, you need to include at least more two days for the stay in Kathmandu. To start Everest Base Camp Trek, in the beginning, you fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. It is a 35 minutes scenic flight. Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla and ends also in Lukla. From Lukla, hiking starts towards Namche Bazaar through the Sherpa villages of Chheplung, Ghat, Phakding, Benkar, Manjo, and Jorrsalle. On the way, you will cross several suspension bridges.
After Namche Bazaar, you continue trekking to Tengboche. In Tengboche, you visit the famous Buddhist monastery famous as Tengboche Monastery. Then, you walk ahead passing the places called Dibuche, Somare, Orsho, Dingboche (the world’s highest farmland), Thukla Pass (4,830m), Lobuche Pass (5,110m), Gorekshep to reach Everest Base Camp. After the visit of Everest Base Camp and you also climb to Kalapathar. Kalapathar is the best viewpoint near Everest Base Camp for the best panoramic views of Mount Everest. Afterward, you trek back to Lukla following the same previous route. From Lukla, you fly back to Kathmandu where your overall trip ends.
Everest Base Camp Trek is very famous among hiking lovers from Thailand, Taiwan, China & other Asian Countries. Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition, is organizing EBC Trek for Thai, Chinese, Taiwanese with the best available services at best package cost.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost: USD 799 Per Person
The above Cost includes:
1. Airport pick up and drop services by private car.
2. Two-night hotel in Kathmandu at Tourist Standard Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Airline tickets for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and also from Lukla to Kathmandu.
4. Domestic airport taxes where applicable.
5. Accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. Everest National Park Entry Permit fee.
7. Trekker’s Information Management System [TIMS] registration card fee.
8. Khumbu Local Government Trekker Permit Tax
9. Experienced English speaking trained trekking guide for the entire trekking.
10. Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
11. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
14. Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
15. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The above Cost excludes:
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 30 for 15 days/ USD 50 for 30 days period). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking. (Per Day USD 25 to 30) depend on the food you choose according to the restaurant menu)
4. Porter (Total USD 80 per person for the whole trek on the basis of one porter sharing by two trekkers. Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg).
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge in flight, etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. (USD 8 to 10 per lunch/per dinner)
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation, etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above service inclusive section.
- In the package, if you want to include porter and food cost of trekking. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including porter and food of trekking.
- The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons.
- If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Everest Base Camp Trek for a solo trekker. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.