Everest Base Camp Trek from Singapore
Everest Base Camp Trek is a world-famed hiking trip. Everest Base Camp Trekking is also very popular among the people from Singapore who love hiking and outdoors. Everest Base Camp in short called by EBC Trek. This hiking trip takes you to the base camp of Mount Everest and offers you a great opportunity to explore Mount Everest, the tallest peak on the earth, its nearby glaciers, and the other Himalayan peaks. Truly, Everest Base Camp Trek is a lifetime journey which is full of romantic moments.
Summary of Everest Base Camp Trek
Actually, hiking duration of Everest Base Camp Trek is 12 days including two rest days in Namche Bazaar and Dingboche with the aim of better acclimatization with altitude environment. Apart from 12 days, you need to include at least two or more days for the stay in Kathmandu. Thus, to complete EBC Trek, you require a minimum of 14 days. To start Everest Base Camp Trek, in the beginning, you fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. It is a 35 minutes scenic flight. Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla and ends also in Lukla. From Lukla, hiking starts towards Namche Bazaar through the Sherpa villages of Chheplung, Ghat, Phakding, Benkar, Manjo, and Jorrsalle. On the way, you will cross several suspension bridges. After Namche Bazaar, you continue trekking to Tengboche. In Tengboche, you visit the famous Buddhist monastery famous as Tengboche Monastery. Then, you walk ahead passing the places called Dibuche, Somare, Orsho, Dingbuche (the world highest farmland), Thukla Pass (4,830m), Lobuche Pass (5,110m), Gorekshep to reach Everest Base Camp. After the visit of Everest Base Camp and you also climb to Kalapathar. Kalapathar is the best viewpoint near to Everest Base Camp for the best panoramic views of Mount Everest. Afterward, you trek back to Lukla following the same previous route. From Lukla, you fly back to Kathmandu where your overall trip ends.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met our Tour officer and he will escort you to the hotel. The orientation of the trip at the hotel. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early morning Flight to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Flight 30 to 35 minutes. Trek from Lukla to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft). Walking 3 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization day. Day trip to Shyangboche and Khumjung Village (Alt. 3780m/12402ft) and trek back to Namche Bazaar. Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (Alt. 4350m/14272ft). Walking 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day. Walk around Dingboche. Walking 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft). Walking 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Alt. 5365m/17602ft) then back to Gorak Shep. Walking 7:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Early in the morning hike up to Kalapatthar (Alt. 5555m/18225ft) then trek down to Pheriche (4200m/13780ft). Walking 7 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (Alt.2804m/9199ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Flight back from Lukla. Rest of the day at leisure in Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to your home country. Our tour officer will drop you at the Kathmandu international airport and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
Please Click Here for detail itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek.
Everest Base Camp Cost for Singaporean: SGD 1130 Per Person
Add on: Porter. If you need porter the additional cost is SGD 105 Per Person on twin sharing basis.
The Services inclusive in above Price:
1. Airport pick up and drop services by private car.
2. Two-night hotel in Kathmandu at Tourist Standard Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Airline tickets for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and also from Lukla to Kathmandu.
4. Domestic airport taxes where applicable.
5. Accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. Everest National Park Entry Permit fee.
7. Trekker’s Information Management System [TIMS] registration card fee.
8. Khumbu Local Government Trekker Permit Tax
9. Experienced English speaking trained trekking guide for the entire trekking.
10. Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
11. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
14. Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
15. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The Services exclusive in above Price (Same in All Package Price):
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 30 for 15 days/ USD 50 for 30 days period). You can easily get Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meals cost during the trekking.
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, dessert.
7. All kind of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge in flight etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the package price.
- The above cost is in Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons on the private tour basis.
- If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Everest Base Camp Trek for solo trekker on the private tour basis. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.
- Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers in maximum total weight limit of 25 kg.
- Apart from the package, we also provide individual services like only mountain guide hire, porter hire, flight booking for Kathmandu Lukla flight tickets, hotel booking, etc.
About Operator of Everest Base Camp Trek
Excellent Himalaya Trek is leading trekking operator of Nepal run by local tourism experts and Sherpas. We have been organizing Everest Base Camp Trek for many tourists from Singapore every year. The above cost of Everest Base Camp Trek quoted at Singapore Dollar especially for Singaporean hiking and outdoor lovers. We also accept payment in Singapore Dollar (SGD). For further information and any questions please feel free to contact us. You may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile phone, WhatsApp and Viber: +977 9851203181. We will be in your support at any time or day.