Chitwan Sauraha Tour Package
Chitwan National Park is one of the most popular destinations for jungle activities in Nepal. It is located in the plains of the Terai in the southern part of the country. This park is rich in flora and fauna and will satisfy any jungle lover’s expectations. It is famous for its abundance of wild animals, including some endangered species such as one-horned rhinos and royal Bengal tigers.
This is also the oldest national park in the country. It is approximately 1,000 sq. km. of sub-tropical lowland jungle. Chitwan came into existence as a national park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated it a world heritage site. It is home to 56 species of mammals, including endangered one-horned rhinos and royal Bengal tigers, 543 species of birds, 126 species of fish, 590 species of butterflies, and 47 species of reptiles.
A visit to Chitwan National Park provides you with the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. It offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the country.
The 2 night 3 days package of the Chitwan National Park tour from Kathmandu includes jungle activities such as an elephant back safari, canoe ride, visit elephant breeding tour, and bird watching. In addition to jungle activities, the package also includes a tour to an ethnic Tharu village tour with also Tharu cultural program show.
All of these activities on the Chitwan Wildlife Safari Tour will give you a good overall picture of the life and beauty of Chitwan National Park!
The best time to visit the national park is from March to May and from September to December.
The distance from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park, Sauraha is 164.3 kilometers via Prithvi High way. By drive, it takes around 5 hours from Kathmandu.
Join us on this 3-days Chitwan National Park Tour from Kathmandu and get to enjoy the best of Nepal’s rich biodiversity and jungle activities.
ITINERARY OF CHITWAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM KATHMANDU (SAURAHA TOUR)
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park
Take a tourist bus from Kathmandu to Chitwan in the morning at 6:30 from Sorahkhtte, Thamel. In Chitwan at Sauraha Bus Park, you’ll be met by a tour representative who will take you to your hotel.
• Arrival in Hotel
• Welcome drinks
• Briefing about activities by your nature guide
• Tharu village tour
• Tharu culture program
Room, Meals included: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Day with activities in Chitwan National Park
Today you will join different activities in Chitwan National Park.
• Wake up and breakfast
• Jeep ride safari or Elephant back safari
• Canoe ride
• Visit elephant breeding center
Room, Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Drive back from Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu
• Early morning wake up
• Proceed to your destination
After your breakfast in the morning and you shall be transferred to the bus station for the drive back to Kathmandu at 7:30 AM.
Meals included: Breakfast
Note: The above-mentioned activities may be reshuffled/interchanged according to the situation.
NEED UPDATE PACKAGE PRICE OF THE CHITWAN TOUR FROM KATHMANDU?
For the best reasonable cost of the Chitwan Package Tour from Kathmandu, you simply send us an inquiry mentioning how many you are by email to [email protected] or by Whatsapp/ Viber at mobile no. 9851203181. Once we receive your message, we will get back to you with a cheap and best package price within 24 hours.
For the Chitwan Sauraha Tour Booking, the contact no is +977 9851203181.
If you have any questions about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re ready to help.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
• Transport: Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu by tourist bus. Pickup on the first day of the tour at the bus park in Chitwan and drop off at the Chitwan bus park on the last day of the tour
• 2-night Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Meals as listed in the itinerary
• A local, English-speaking tour guide during jungle safaris and excursions in National Park
• Activities: elephant back safari or jeep ride, Jungle walk, bird watching tour, Canoe ride, Tharu village tour by walk, and Tharu cultural program
• Entrance fees to the national park
DOES NOT IN THE PACKAGE PRICE:
• Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the ‘What’s Included’ section
• Pickup and drop-off transfer service in Kathmandu
• Beverages, Alcohol Expenses
• Expenses that are personal in nature
• Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
• Tips, Insurance
• Optional activity costs which not mentioned in the itinerary