Best Tour Company for Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek is a widely acclaimed hiking trip in the world. Everest Base Camp in short also renowned as EBC Trek. The excursion of Everest Base Camp takes you to the beneath of Mount Everest, the top of the world. This hiking journey also offers you an unfathomable opportunity to explore Mount Everest, the most elevated top on the earth, the highest point of the world, its nearby frigid masses, and the other Himalayan apexes. Truly, Everest Base Camp Trek is a gutsy lifetime adventure that is stacked with lifetime nostalgic moments.
Excellent Himalaya Trek: The best tour company for Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal
Excellent Himalaya Trek is a leading organizer and also of the best Everest Base Camp Trek companies and agencies in terms of reviews of many trekkers, services, and success rates. This company is run by local tourism experts and Sherpas who have more than eighteen years of experience. Further, we are also authorized by the Tourism Ministry of the Nepal Government, for organizing Everest Base Camp Trek for all people from around the world.
Our salient features are as below by which all the people trust us as the best operator of Everest Base Camp Trek:
Run by Local Experts: As a local travel operator, we know well about the route of Everest Base Camp Trek and its surroundings. We know the best way of trekking to Everest Base Camp here and get you also the same way.
Trustworthy: We are a trustworthy Trekking Company for Everest Base Camp in the sense that we are operating all Everest Base Camp Trek based on reality, integrity, and honesty.
Focus on your needs: We highly value all trekkers and are responsive to their needs and preferences. Our Everest Base Camp Trekking packages are customizable according to their interest and plan.
Good Value for money: We provide the value of what you are buying of our services at least equal to the amount you are paying. Our price is always competitive that does not have any middle or hidden fees.
Real Cared Services: Our one travel consultant or our local trekking guide keeps in touch with our clients every time. We make sure their protection is guaranteed so that they will have peace of mind while trekking to Everest Base Camp with us.
Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met by our Tour officer and he will escort you to the hotel. The orientation of the trip at the hotel. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Early morning flight to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Flight 30 to 35 minutes. Trek from Lukla to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft). Walking for 3 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization day. Day trip to Shyangboche and Khumjung Village (Alt. 3780m/12402ft) and trek back to Namche Bazaar. Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (Alt. 4350m/14272ft). Walking for 6 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day. Walk around Dingboche. Walking for 4 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft). Walking for 5 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Alt. 5365m/17602ft) then back to Gorak Shep. Walking 7:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Early in the morning hike up to Kalapatthar (Alt. 5555m/18225ft) then trek down to Pheriche (4200m/13780ft). Walking for 7 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (Alt.2804m/9199ft). Walking 6:30 hours. O/n in Mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Flight back from Lukla. Rest of the day at leisure in Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show. O/n Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to the home country. Our tour officer will drop you at the international airport and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
Please Click Here for a detailed itinerary of the Everest Base Camp Trek.
How much cost Everest Base Camp Trek?
The cost of the Everest Base Camp Trek starts from USD 885 per person.
The above Cost includes:
1. Airport pick-up and drop services by private car.
2. Two-night hotel in Kathmandu at Tourist Standard Hotel with complimentary breakfast.
3. Airline tickets for the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and also from Lukla to Kathmandu.
4. Domestic airport taxes where applicable.
5. Accommodation in Mountain Lodge/ Tea House during the trekking.
6. Everest National Park Entry Permit fee.
7. Trekker’s Information Management System [TIMS] registration card fee.
8. Khumbu Local Government Trekker Permit Tax
9. Experienced English-speaking trained trekking guide for the entire trekking.
10. Trekking Guide’s daily expenses
11. Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide.
12. Trip Achievement Certificate after completion of the trek.
13. A Trekking Map of this route for a Group.
14. Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
15. Complimentary farewell dinner in Kathmandu with a cultural show at a typical Nepalese restaurant.
The above Cost excludes:
1. Nepal visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days period). You can easily get a Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
2. Airfare of your international flight.
3. Your Meal cost (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during the trekking. (Per Day USD 25 to 30) depend on the food you choose according to the restaurant menu)
4. Porter (Total USD 80 per person for the whole trek on the basis of one porter sharing by two trekkers. Generally, one porter carries the baggage of two trekkers with a maximum total weight limit of 25 kg).
5. Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
6. Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, boiled water, and dessert.
7. All kinds of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge on the flight, etc.
8. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. (USD 8 to 10 per lunch/per dinner)
9. Tips for Trekking Staff.
10. Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation, etc.
11. Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the above service inclusive section.
• In the package, if you want to include the porter and food cost of trekking. We have a special package rate for this. Please contact us for the package rate including porter and food for trekking.
• The above cost is on Per Person basis for a minimum group size of two persons.
• If you are single and want to Solo Trek. We also organize Everest Base Camp Trek for a solo trekkers. For the solo trekker, we have a separate special price. Please contact us for the price of Solo Trekking.