How much budget/ cost should I allocate for Everest Base Camp trek for 2019? This is the question that arises in the mind of every people who are planning to visit Everest Base Camp trek in 2019. On the internet, you may find different prices with large variation providing by different operators and trekking agency. By seeing their rate, you obviously become confused which one is the good and exact price?
Here we are providing you 14 days Everest Base Camp trek’s reasonable cost with various package options with Bronze Price, Silver Price, and Gold Price.
The below-mentioned package prices are prevailing one at the present time, 2019. And also be noted that the given calculation is based on group size of two people.
If you are a single person and more than two, the given cost will be changed according to the no. of group size. For the price of the solo trek and more than two people, please contact us in this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by mobile, WhatsApp, Viber. Our number is +977 9851203181 for all.
Everest Base Camp Package Cost for 2019
Bronze Price: USD 875 Per Person
Silver Price: USD 1095 Per Person
Gold Price: USD 1195 Per Person
The Services inclusive in above Price:
• 4 times Airport Transfer services by private Car
• 2 Night Hotel in Kathmandu in Tourist Type Hotel
• Breakfast in Kathmandu
• Domestic flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu
• Airport tax
• Accommodation during Trekking at Tea House/ Mountain Lodge
• Everyday Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during Trekking (Only in Gold and Silver Price)
• Experience Trekking Guide during entire trekking
• Porter during trekking (Only in Gold Price)
• Trekking Permit Fee
• Sagarmatha National Park Entry Fee
• First Aid Medicine
• Trip Certificate after completion of Trek
• Trekking Map for Group
• Insurance, Meal, Salary, Accommodation for Trekking Staff
• Dinner with Cultural Dance Show on the last night of Trip
• All Local Taxes
The Services exclusive in above Price (Same in All Package Price):
• Nepal visa fee (USD 25 for 15 days/ USD 40 for 30 days period). You can easily get Nepal visa on your arrival time at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
• Airfare of your international flight.
• Your travel insurance which includes evacuation.
• Alcoholic beverages, hot and cold drinks, bottled water, dessert.
• All kind of personal expenses like phone calls, internet use, laundry, hot shower during trekking, excess baggage charge etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu “except farewell dinner in Kathmandu”.
• In case of emergency helicopter rescue/ evacuation & its cost.
• Tips for Trekking Staff.
• Any expenses arising due to unforeseen situations like personal sickness, natural calamities, political strikes, flight cancellation etc.
• Cost of any extra services if you use which not mentioned in the package price.
Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. You will be met our Tour officer and he will escort you to the hotel. At the hotel, you will be briefed about the overall trip and meet your trekking guide. Shopping of trekking gears at Thamel, Kathmandu (if need). Night Halt at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Morning Flight from Kathmandu to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Flight 40 minutes. Trekking from Lukla to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft). Walking for 3 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Phakding.
Day 03: Trekking from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking for 5 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Acclimatization day. Day trip to Shyangboche and Khumjung Village (Alt. 3780m/12402ft) and trek back to Namche Bazaar. Walking for 5 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft). Walking for 5 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Tengboche.
Day 06: Trekking from Tengboche to Dingboche (Alt. 4350m/14272ft). Walking for 6 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Dingboche.
Day 07: Acclimatization day in Dingboche. Walk around Dingboche. Walking for 4 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Dingboche.
Day 08: Trekking from Dingboche to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft). Walking for 5 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Lobuche.
Day 09: Trekking from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Alt. 5365m/17602ft) then back to Gorak Shep. Walking 7:30 hours. Night Halt in Mountain Lodge in Gorakshep.
Day 10: Early in the morning hike up to Kalapatthar (Alt. 5555m/18225ft) then trek down to Pheriche (4200m/13780ft). Walking for 6 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Pheriche.
Day 11: Trekking from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 6:30 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (Alt.2804m/9199ft). Walking 6:30 hours. Night Halt at Mountain Lodge in Lukla.
Day 13: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning. Rest of the day at leisure. Night Halt at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to your home country. Our tour officer will drop you at the international airport and see you off. End of Service. Or you may take optional side tours.
About Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition- The organizer of Everest Base Camp Trek
Excellent Himalaya Trek and Expedition is leading trekking operator of Nepal authorized by Nepal Government, Ministry of Tourism. Officially located in Kathmandu the capital of Nepal, the outstanding feature of this company is run by local tourism experts and Sherpas who have been dedicatedly engaged in mountain tourism for 18 years. Should you require additional information about Everest Base Camp trek or have any questions and also want to book the trip, please contact us: email@example.com. You may also contact us by mobile phone, WhatsApp and Viber. The no. is +977 9851203181 (Suman). We will be in your support at any time or day.